Served as a salad at room temperature, or as a warm side dish, these lemony potatoes are going to be a huge hit with everyone!
Toss the potatoes with some oil and seasonings and place on a hot grill, along with a cut lemon (be sure to zest it first!). Once the potatoes are nicely charred on one side, about 6 minutes, flip them.
Once the lemon is cool enough to handle, juice it and pour into a large bowl. Add the remaining dressing ingredients whisking to combine. Add the warm potatoes, toss to combine, then allow to sit and marinate for about 30 minutes on the counter. The warm potatoes will soak up some of the dressing making them even more flavorful.
|Grilled Potato & Lemon Salad|| |
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, sliced into ¼"
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, finely grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Toss together the cut potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a hot grill, flipping each after 4-6 minutes.
- Zest lemon and place in a large bowl. Cut lemon in half and brush cut ends with a bit of oil and place cut-side down onto the hot grill. Grill for about 6 minutes, until nicely charred. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Add remaining dressing ingredients to bowl. Juice the grilled lemons and pour into bowl (should have about 2 Tbsp). Whisk together to combine.
- Once potatoes are grilled on both sides and tender, place into bowl with dressing and toss to combine. Allow them to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving, the warm potatoes will soak up some of the dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.