|Coconut & Chocolate Chip Blondies|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup GFC Flour Blend for Baking
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Soften dates in a bowl with very warm water, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk together the flours, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt. Set aside.
- In a food processor add soaked dates, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla. Process until smooth. Add the flour mixture and pulse until combined.
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter into a greased 8x8" baking pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.