Rich, chocolatey and ready in 10 minutes!
|Classic Chocolate Fudge|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Rich and chocolately and ready in 10 minutes!
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 pkg (113gr) GF chocolate pudding and pie mix (not instant or light)
- ¼ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1¾ cups icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup chopped nuts, optional
- Melt butter in saucepan on low. Add pudding mix and whisk well.
- Add milk and bring to boil over medium heat – stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in icing sugar. Stir well, add nuts and vanilla. Pour quickly into buttered 8x8 pan. Chill until set.