Looking for some fun treats to make with your kids this Halloween season?
These Werewolf Paws are perfect for even the youngest kids (especially since they will love to get their hands ‘dirty’!).
If you want to make them even more scary, add a bit of red food coloring to the tips of the ‘claws’.
- 1-2 cups GF pretzel sticks chopped (or GF potato chip sticks)
- ¾ cup GF chocolate
- Slivered almonds
- Red food coloring or GF red icing gel
- Melt chocolate and mix together with enough pretzels so they are fully coated, and all the chocolate has been incorporated.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons onto a lined baking sheet and shape into a paw. Push 3-4 slivered almonds into the end to make the claws.
- Refrigerate until set. Paint the ends of the almonds with some food coloring or gel.