Finely minced veggies along with some sweet and spicy ingredients are used to create this fantastic szechwan sauce that coats juicy shrimp.
|Szechwan Shrimp|| |
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1½ lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp GF ketchup
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Heat oil in skillet and cook garlic, shallots, ginger and peppers for about 2 minutes, then add shrimp.
- In a small dish whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, vinegar and pepper flakes, then pour into skillet.
- Once shrimp is cooked, stir in cilantro and serve.