Find the freshest and sweetest strawberries and make your own strawberry infused liqueur. You can use it to create martinis, spritzers, or just sipped slowly on its own. I have to say, this is the most intense strawberry flavor I’ve ever tasted!
|Strawberry Liqueur|| |
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed & hulled
- 1½ cups vodka
- ½ cup sugar or honey
- ½ cup hot water
- Cut strawberries in half and place in a sealable glass container. Pour in vodka, cover and refrigerate for 1-4 days, until the color has drained from the berries.
- Strain mixture, discarding berries.
- Combine sugar and hot water in a dish and stir until dissolved. Pour into strawberry-infused vodka and refrigerate for a hour. If mixture still has any particulates, strain once more through a cheesecloth or clean tea towel.
- Store in fridge until needed.
Serve straight up in shot glasses
In your favourite martini
With some club soda or 7-Up, and a splash of lime
[hr]FAQ: Is Vodka Gluten Free?