A savory sweet orange vinaigrette tossed together with beets and fresh spinach.
|Spinach & Beet Salad with Orange Vinaigrette|| |
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave
- 1 fresh orange segments or slices
- 1 (15 ounce) canned beets, cut ¼ inch thick
- ¼ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- Whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, and honey in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl place the beets, oranges and onions in it.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the beets and onions to completely cover.
- When ready to serve, divide spinach leaves between four salad plates.
- Top with beet mixture, and drizzle salads with a bit of the vinaigrette.