A savory sweet orange vinaigrette tossed together with beets and fresh spinach.
Spinach & Beet Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave
- 1 fresh orange segments or slices
- 1 15 ounce canned beets, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 4 cups fresh spinach chopped
- Whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, and honey in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl place the beets, oranges and onions in it.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the beets and onions to completely cover.
- When ready to serve, divide spinach leaves between four salad plates.
- Top with beet mixture, and drizzle salads with a bit of the vinaigrette.