[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-11-25 04:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
“How to Survive (and Thrive) Gluten Free Through The Holidays“
Whether people don’t understand, or they just don’t care, sometimes getting through the holidays when you’re on a special diet is really tough. I’ve got great news for you though:
… You can enjoy feasting again! Especially this Thanksgiving.
Those absolutely divine tastes of savory baked roast turkey, melt in your mouth mashed potatoes, (with gravy of course!) and your grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie can all be yours to enjoy!
Gluten Free Survival Guide To The Holidays
(Expanded Recipe Edition)
Here’s What’s Inside:
Need To Know Survival Tactics:
- You will discover the secret to preparing a gluten free feast that almost everyone overlooks.
- How to not only survive but “Thrive” in the midst of the gluten infested holiday that awaits your arrival at the next social function.
- Staying in the know! Why keeping current on research can make or break your holiday festivities.
- I not only break it all down for you but show you a no sweat, 3 step plan that even a child could master. Put these 3 principles into action and it’s smooth sailing through the holidays.
- Discover Gluten Free Sleuthing Tactics: Suspect foods that you should never take your eyes off of at a party and most importantly, why!
- Whether or not you should eat… turkey! Read the shocking confessions of how our feathered friend, the turkey gets glutenized.
- Wait! Don’t pour that holiday toddy until you’ve read which alcoholic drinks get a green light. Discover the reason behind why wines get the green light go ahead.
- Leave salt and pepper in a cloud of dust and climb to new heights as you discover how to power up your dishes to explode with new taste sensations.
- Don’t be fooled when buying herbs. Those innocent slender bunches of green could make you sick. What to watch out for when buying herbs — this one still aggravates me!
My Secret Holiday Tips and Tricks:
- Substitution tips and tricks that will not just match the taste of your old recipes but show you how to unleash your creative talents that will blow your old recipes right out of the water.
- An often overlooked and remarkable approach you can have for the holidays that believe it or not it has nothing to do with food!
- The secret to eating out at restaurants and never having to worry about gluten. Be aware of the one type of restaurant that is always best to avoid.
- How to avoid becoming the infamous “food nazi” – what everyone else prays you’ll learn
- Strategies for avoiding eating, Eating, and more EATING!…Find out how to be an overcomer in the overwhelming “Battle with the holiday bulge“.
- What do public smoking and gluten intolerance have in common? Get the inside edge on how to “Educate” instead of “Intimidate”.
- Never leave home without your “Emergency Stash of Safe Foods”. Why you need an emergency stash …What they are… and what items you will thank yourself for packing
How To Be The Gluten Free “Hostess With The Mostess”
- Hosting a Gluten Free Shindig! Astonish your guests with gluten free foods that will make their jaws drop… for more! Warning… these recipes could potentially cause some to convert to gluten free living!
- Rocking the holiday tradition boat! Caution: This non-traditional Holiday menu may totally change your holiday feasting as you presently know it.
- 30 of my personally selected holiday recipe favorites that will leave your guests reeling with delight from the shock of what their taste buds are telling them.
- An entire days spread of fabulous recipes from sunup breakfasts to sundown late night snack recipes just waiting to come alive in your kitchen.
The holidays are just around the corner. There is no time like the present to get started. Time to pack up all those gut wrenching painful holiday experiences and chuck them back into the past where they belong.
Don’t let a simple thing like food control your holiday celebrations! Let me show you how to take control of it with my all new expanded edition of the “Survival Guide To The Holidays”.
Read here how member Mallory Carson and her daughter used one of the GFC recipes to feast there way through this past Canadian Thanksgiving holiday:
[box type=”download” border=”full” icon=”none”]
Your Recipe Made Our Thanksgiving
“Hello Angie,I’ve been collecting these recipes for my daughter and then found myself in need of them but I had never tried any desserts thinking that they would never be as good.This past Canadian Thanksgiving we just tried the Doughnut Cake recipe so that my daughter and I could have some dessert with everyone else’s gluten filled stuff.
It was amazing.
Everyone else loved it too and it disappeared completely by dinner’s end with big amazed smiles on everyone’s face.
Thank you so much for this gift. You were definitely near the top of the gratitude list for Thanksgiving.
I wish you the best always.”
– Mallory Carson
In keeping with the season of Thanksgiving I want my thankfulness to overflow, so what better way than give away 2 more FREE bonuses just for you…
2 FREE Bonuses (For A Limited Time):
E-Book: “The Gluten Free Answer Book“ – I’ve been asked all of the gluten free questions you can think of… and answered them too! I’ve been running this website for over 4 years now and I’ve answered email after email and written article after article.
And now, in my “Gluten Free Answer Book” all of these questions are answered in an enjoyable, relaxed fashion. In it I delve into more than 101 questions every Celiac and Gluten Intolerant Person has.
- Are measurements different for gluten free ingredients?
- Are there ways to improve the texture of gluten free baking?
- What is xanthan gum?
- How do I transition to a gluten free kitchen?
- How long does it take to heal from gluten damage?
- Where can I get all the gluten free ingredients that I need without spending a fortune?
- How can I help my teenager with gluten intolerance?
- What happens if I cheat?
- How do I deal with depression?
- What are the common gluten free myths I should know about?
- What about traveling safely?
- How do I prepare for eating at a restaurant? And many more (there IS over 100)
… BUT, It’s NOT just a list of Questions and Answers
It’s well organized and easy to read. It’s not technical, but written in plain English. Each section leads you through, drawing you forward. Every answer pulls you into the next question.
It’s also jam-packed with hints, tips and ideas that I haven’t been able to add into other writing because they just didn’t seem to fit. Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all.
Price: $37.77 FREE!
101 Top Gluten Free Club Recipes (e-book) – Just imagine… 101 Treasured Gluten Free Recipes that have risen to the top and are now in our Gluten Free Club’s recipe hall of fame. Just like your tattered and torn favorite recipes cards… Be warned you may have to reprint this book again and again just from constant use! Inside you will find:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 10 Minute Recipes that are lightening fast with a dynamite taste!
- Appetizers so incredibly delicious you may very well make a meal out of them!
- Breads that make your mouth water and guaranteed you won’t be using them as doorstops!
- Breakfasts that are worth getting out of bed for!
- Desserts that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
- Flour Mixes that set the foundation for all your colossal baking creations!
- Meat Recipes so savory you’d swear your taste buds were dancing!
- Pizza and Pasta creations that bring the passion of Italy into your kitchen!
- Side Dishes so tasty even liver and onions would taste good next to them!
- Soups that are hearty enough to warm your soul!
Price: 19.99 FREE!
Included With The Bonuses Listed Above:
30 Days FREE membership in the Gluten Free Club (Value: $17.95)
What is the club? Well, the fastest way to explain it is that it’s our online community of gluten intolerant friends sharing recipes, information and advice. Some members have been around for years… since before we started up this newer version of the site in Oct 2007.
But, that description hardly does it justice… so, what I’ve decided to do is to include a free 30 day membership for you with this purchase.
You are NOT obligated to continue. If you don’t want it, that’s totally fine, just send me an email and we will remove you. If you do like it, do nothing and your credit card will be automatically billed.
That’s a Total of 3 e-Books & 1 Month Free Membership!
Separately purchased, this would cost you $90.70. But for the next 4 days during the Thanksgiving Sale I’m reducing it to a mere $7 (USD).
That’s right – everything listed above for only SEVEN DOLLARS.
That works out to an amazing 92% OFF the regular prices.
BUT… don’t delay, this special pricing will be over on midnight November 21st.
|YES! Angie, I want to get your Thanksgiving Sale offer for only $7.00 USD.
$90.70 Only $7.00 (USD)
P.S. Of course, your membership is completely guaranteed:
More comments from the Gluten Free Club (in just the past month):
Thanks, I have changed my diet and enjoy your suggestions and recipes. I feel healthier and happy I joined your club. Sincerely, Irene
Thank you for the continued great recipes! I am adjusting better to being gluten free! I appreciate your help! – Mary Ann
Enjoy your gluten free recipes. I have tried a lot of them, always looking for something different. – Frances
Absolutely fantastic. I also tried fried onions instead of the cheese and it was delicious. – Judith
I’ve been looking for a good GF Peanut Sauce recipe. Thanks! – Vanda
Thank you so much for all the yummy recipes, it made my cooking a lot easier – Le
Thank you for such simple recipes. I’m new at eating gluten, dairy and egg free and get discouraged on reading all the things I CAN’T eat. These recipes are such a big help. Am going to the store to get what I need to make this. Thanks again. – Susan
Finally an easy peasy pizza crust! gonna try this one!!!!!! – Peggy
Thank-you so much for the wonderful recipes! – Christa
I tried several of your recipes, love them. I will try this salad this weekend – Diana
Trying this tonight with shrimp and veggies over rice noodles. All your recipes are winners. Thank you. – Liz
Thanks for all the recipes they have been just wonderful, and this onion soup mix looks great too – Diane
Thanks so much for this. It’s great and opens up a whole array of recipes that I’ve been unable to make. My diet is less boring now. – Lisa
There is lots of information here thank you – Joyce
I had an itchy scalp and face that became so itchy that I would scratch it open in my sleep which only aggravated it and made it worse. The dermatologist gave me a foam to apply which helped the itching,but with all the chemicals in it,I knew it wasn’t something I wanted to use continually. I noticed relief almost immediately after I started the diet. As a bonus, I lost a pound a week and my arthritis,which had bothered me for 20 some years, improved dramatically! I love to enjoy good foods, so this hasn’t been easy, but the relief is so wonderful that I can stick with it. I can’t wait to try some of your recipes! – Gale
It certainly did not disappoint! It was absolutely delicious! I prefer to use real pumpkin instead of canned and 3 tsp of pumpkin spice (easier) instead of the individual spices. My family raved about it. Thank you! – Tamara
Thank you…that was exactly what I needed for a Fall coffee party. – Barb