[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-04-01 06:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
Feast Or Famine?
Which One Describes Your Thanksgiving
If “Feast” is what you envisioned during your holidays then…Awesome! You’ve discovered the secrets to gluten free feasting! Don’t read any further.
Now, if the word “Famine” is what came to mind then I’m sorry to be the one to tell you…you’ve been deprived entrance to the feast filled promise land of the holidays.
On the other hand…the great news is you can enjoy feasting again! That’s right those absolutely divine tastes of savory baked roast turkey, melt in your mouth mashed potatoes with gravy and your grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie can all be yours to enjoy!
You can have it all again, just one thing stands in the way…someone that holds the keys to not only open the door for you but… break it down!
This door opening key is all wrapped up in my “take it up a notch” expanded version of the gluten free…
Survival Guide To The Holidays
Expanded Recipe Edition
Here’s just a foretaste of what
unlocks the door to your
Land of Feasting:
Must Know Survival Tactics
- You will discover the secret to preparing a gluten free feast that almost everyone overlooks.
- How to not only survive but were talking “Thrive” in the midst of the gluten infested holiday smorgasbord that awaits your arrival at the next social function.
- Staying in the know! Why keeping current on research can make or break your holiday festivities.
- I not only break it all down for you but show you a no sweat, 3 step plan that even a child could master. Put these 3 piece of cake principles into action and it’s smooth sailing through the holidays.
- Discover Gluten Free Sleuthing Tactics: Suspect foods that you should never take your eyes off of at a party and most importantly, why!
- Whether or not you should eat… yes, I’m talking about our favorite feathered friend…the turkey! Read the shocking confessions of how our feathered friend, the turkey gets glutenized.
- Wait! Don’t pour that holiday toddy until you’ve read which alcoholic drinks get a green light. Discover the reason behind why wines get the green light go ahead.
- Leave salt and pepper in a cloud of dust and climb to new heights as you discover how to power up your dishes to explode with new taste sensations.
- Don’t be fooled when buying herbs. Those innocent slender bunches of green could make you sick. What to watch out for when buying herbs — this one still aggravates me!
My Secret Holiday Tips and Tricks:
- Substitution tips and tricks that will not just match the taste of your old recipes but show you how to unleash your creative talents that will blow your old recipes right out of the water.
- An often overlooked and remarkable approach you can have for the holidays that believe it or not it has nothing to do with food!
- The secret to eating out at restaurants and never have to worry about gluten. Be aware of the one type of restaurant that is always best to avoid.
- How to avoid becoming the infamous “food nazi” – what everyone else prays you’ll learn
- Strategies for avoiding eating, Eating, and more EATING!…Find out how to be an overcomer in the overwhelming “Battle with the holiday bulge”.
- What do public smoking and gluten intolerance have in common? Get the inside edge on how to “Educate” instead of “Intimidate”.
- Never leave home without your “Emergency Stash of Safe Foods”.Why you need an emergency stash of food…What they are…and what items you will thank yourself for packing.
How To Be The Gluten Free Hostess With The Mostess
- Hosting a Gluten Free Shindig! Astonish your guests with gluten free foods that will make their jaws drop…for more! Warning…these recipes could potentially cause some to convert to gluten free living!
- Rocking the holiday tradition boat! Caution: This non-traditional Holiday menu may totally change your holiday feasting as you presently know it.
- Thirty of my personally selected holiday recipe favorites that will leave your guests reeling with delight from the shock of what their taste buds are telling them.
- An entire days spread of fabulous recipes from sunup breakfasts to sundown late night snack recipes just waiting to come alive in your kitchen.
The holidays are just around the corner. There is no time like the present to get started. Time to pack up all those gut wrenching painful holiday experiences and chuck them back into the past where they belong.
Don’t let a simple thing like food control your holiday celebrations! Let me show you how to take control of it with my all new expanded edition of the Survival Guide To The Holidays.
Read here how member Mallory Carson and her daughter used one of the GFC recipes to feast there way through this past Canadian Thanksgiving holiday:
In keeping with the season of Thanksgiving I want my thankfulness to overflow , so what better way than give away 2 more FREE bonuses just for you…
2 Bonuses (For A Limited Time):
|E-Book: “The Gluten Free Answer Book”- I’ve been asked all of the gluten free questions you can think of… and answered them too! I’ve been running this website for over 4 years now and I’ve answered email after email and written article after article.And now, in my “Gluten Free Answer Book” all of these questions are answered in an enjoyable, relaxed fashion. In it I delve into more than 101 questions every Celiac and Gluten Intolerant Person has.Questions like:[unordered_list style=”tick”]|
… BUT, It’s NOT just a list of Questions and Answers
It’s well organized and easy to read. It’s not technical, but written in plain English. Each section leads you through, drawing you forward. Every answer pulls you into the next question.
It’s also jam-packed with hints, tips and ideas that I haven’t been able to add into other writing because they just didn’t seem to fit.Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all.
Price: Price: $37.77 FREE!
|E-Book Special Report#2:“Top 25 Gluten Free Beers” – It’s strange, but gluten free beer is difficult to find – and so we’ve created a special 18 page downloadable report for you.It not only tells you what the top 25 beers are, but also evaluates them for taste, tells you how to get them, and what exactly their gluten content is (because gluten free sometimes has a little bit in it).|
Price: $14.99 FREE!
Included With The Bonuses Listed Above:
30 Days FREE membership in the Gluten Free Club (Value: $17.95)
What is the club? Well, the fastest way to explain it is that it’s our online community of gluten intolerant friends sharing recipes, information and advice. Some members have been around for years… since before we started up this newer version of the site in Oct 2007.
But, that description hardly does it justice… so, what I’ve decided to do is to include a free 30 day membership for you with this purchase.
You are NOT obligated to continue. If you don’t want it, that’s totally fine, just send me an email and we will remove you. If you do like it, do nothing and your credit card will be automatically billed.
That’s a Total of 2 e-books, 1 Special
Report, & 1 Month Free Membership!
Separately purchased, this would cost you $85.70. But for the next 4 days I’m declaring a price famine and reducing it to a mere $4.97 US.
That’s right – everything listed above for only $4.97 US
That works out to an amazing 94% OFF the regular prices.
BUT… don’t delay, this special pricing is in celebration of our new expanded edition of the “Gluten Free Survival Guide” and it will be over on midnight November 28.
|YES! Angie, I want to get your “Survival Guide To The Holidays” offer for only $ 4.97 USD.|
$85.70 Only $4.97 (USD)
P.S. Of course, your membership is completely guaranteed
Sorry, this offer is closed.