[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-05-28 06:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
It Was My First Gluten Free Shopping
Trip. Less Than 3 hours Before, The
Doctor Told Me The Worst News Of My Life…
“You’re Gluten Intolerant”
…Still suffering the residual effects of shock I walked into the grocery store, numb with disbelief.
I knew rice and potatoes were safe, they were the first to go in the cart. Then I read my first label…25 ingredients later I said to myself, “I don’t have a clue what I’m doing”.
I walked out of the store that day with just my rice, potatoes and the realization that I needed help.
Does This Shopping Story Sound Familiar?
If so, this might be the most exciting letter you’ve read since you left the doctor’s. And I have great news:
The only thing that stands in the way from you being a gluten free shopping pro is the right information from those who have been there before.
All it takes is one quick read of my book…
“Gluten Free Shopping The Easy Way”
I guarantee it’ll put you on the fast track to gluten free shopping in no time flat.
Whether you’ve had gluten intolerance for years or just found out, you may be unknowingly giving away hundreds of dollars to your local grocery store.
Ask yourself if you can honestly say “yes” to all of these statements:
- you know all the names that gluten hides behind on a food labels.
- you save money every time to shop at the grocery store
- you shop quickly and efficiently
- you easily find gluten free ingredients
- you buy exotic gluten free foods economically
- you know where to shop online for the best buys
- you know what to buy at health food stores
- you menu plan with ease
- you know all the ingredients you can and can’t eat.
Could you honestly answer “yes” to every statement?
Well, you will be able to with the shopping strategies I reveal in this book.
Too many people suffer needlessly with excruciating gut wrenching pain that comes from unknowingly eating gluten containing products. I want you to know before you buy. This book will put you in the know.
I don’t want you to waste any more of your hard-earned money buying food products only to throw them in the garbage because you later discover they contain gluten.
In living a gluten free lifestyle, you can no longer mindlessly shop at the grocery store, throwing whatever catches your eye into the basket.
You need a new mindset and this book will give it to you.
I want to make this book available to as many people as possible so that’s why this book will cost you less than a single meal, and you can be sure you won’t get “glutinized” by it!
For less than a 3 pack of gluten free bread loaves you can have this book. Sound’s amazing? It is amazing!
Normally, this book is only available to certain members of the Gluten Free Club. But my gift to you is to reduce the cost to a mere $9.77 (USD). That’s 64% off the regular price of $27.00. This special price is available for a very limited time, but keep reading because that’s not all!
You will also receive, absolutely FREE, at no extra cost to you…
“The Gluten Free Answer Book”
I’ve been asked all of the gluten free questions you can think of… and answered them too! I’ve been running this website for over 4 years now and I’ve answered email after email and written article after article.
And now, in my “Gluten Free Answer Book” all of these questions are answered in an enjoyable, relaxed fashion.
In it I delve into more than 101 questions every Celiac and Gluten Intolerant Person has.
- Are measurements different for gluten free ingredients?
- Are there ways to improve the texture of gluten free baking?
- What is xanthan gum?
- How do I transition to a gluten free kitchen?
- How long does it take to heal from gluten damage?
- Where can I get all the gluten free ingredients that I need without spending a fortune?
- How can I help my teenager with gluten intolerance?
- What happens if I cheat?
- How do I deal with depression?
- What are the common gluten free myths I should know about?
- What about traveling safely?
- How do I prepare for eating at a restaurant?
And many more… BUT,
It’s NOT just a list of
Questions and Answers
It’s well organized and easy to read. It’s not technical, but written in plain English.
Each section leads you through, drawing you forward. Every answer pulls you into the next question.
It’s also jam-packed with hints, tips and ideas that I haven’t been able to add into other writing because they just didn’t seem to fit.
…when you order “Gluten Free Shopping The Easy Way.”
Now that’s a hot sale… 2 great e-books all for under 10 bucks! That leaves more money in your pocket.
But I’m not done yet… 1 more limited time bonus:
30 days FREE membership in the Gluten Free Club
What is the club? Well, the fastest way to explain it is that it’s our online community of gluten intolerant people sharing recipes, information and advice. Some members have been around for years… we’ve been around since 2005 and we still have some original members!
But, that hardly does it justice… so, what I’ve decided to do is to include a free 30 day membership for you with this purchase. You are NOT obligated to continue. If you don’t want it, that’s totally fine, just send me an email and we will remove you. If you do like it, do nothing and your credit card will be automatically billed.
You receive 87% off a total of $74.90 value which means you pay only $9.77 if you order today.
YES! Angie, I want to get your eBook “Gluten Free Shopping the Easy Way” for the discounted price of only $9.77
- I understand I’ll also get a FREE copy of “The Gluten Free Answer Book”
- I understand I will be able to be reading it immediately because it’s a download and there are NO shipping costs
- I understand I will get a FREE 30 day trial membership to the Gluten Free Club and that I can cancel at any time (normally $17.95/month)
- Also, I understand that there is a full 30 day money back guarantee – if I don’t like it I can get a full refund
P.S. My guarantee is solid… have a look:
We’re sorry, but this offer is closed.
Find out more about the products in the sale here: