[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-04-01 06:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
“Do You Have A Two Diet Household?”
“Having Troubles With The Gluten Free Transition Because Of Your Family?”
If you’re ready to start living a healthy gluten free lifestyle, this may be the most important web page you read all week.
Whether or not your whole family decides to eat gluten free there are so many things to consider that most people don’t know where to even start… and that’s why I wrote my newest book called “The Gluten Free Family”.
It covers all the basic essentials you’ll need in order to help your family transition to your new gluten free life. It’s so packed full of practical ideas and insights that your family will thank you for reading this book!
Here’s a brief snapshot of some of the life changing information you will discover that will empower you to meet those challenges head on with tons more confidence than if you marched forward on your own:
- Insight into how to prepare for and overcome the diverse challenges that changing to a gluten free diet will have on babies, children, teens, Adults and Grandparents.
- How to shield your children from accidental gluten intake at school
- Some key advantages on why you may want to convince the entire family to eat gluten free
- How to reign in those hunger pains and the best snacks that will help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Discover how gluten is the culprit behind your weight gain and loss and what to do about it
- What you must never leave home without when dining at a gluten filled restaurant
- The secrets to eating gluten free at family gatherings
- Find out what your Gluten Free Teenager worries about that they don’t tell you and what you can do to ease their struggles.
- How meal planning and shopping lists can save you hundreds of dollars
- Find out how to make lunches that your kids will actually eat
- How to sit back, enjoy the ride and travel gluten free without the fear of getting “glutenized”
- Where to find gluten free ingredients that don’t cost “an arm and a leg”
- Recipes ideas that will make you wonder why you didn’t start eating gluten free sooner!
- How to eat at a restaurant and not get sick – tips every gluten intolerant person needs to be armed with before going out to eat.
- Do I have to give up alcohol? You’ll be happy to know that if you enjoy the occasional social drink you don’t need to become a teetotaler. Discover what alcoholic drinks are safe and which ones to avoid.
- How to keep your family eating gluten free in the midst of the many gluten infested holiday seasons.
- And much more…
This is the first time I’ve ever
released this book to the public.
In celebration of it’s launch today, when you get a copy of my book I’ll also give you the following package of informative and enjoyable bonuses:
4 Bonuses (For A Limited Time):
|E-Book #1: “A Beginner’s Guide To Living Gluten Free” – Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all:|
Price: $37.77 FREE!
|E-Book #2: “Gluten Free Shopping” – Discover how to read labels, how to save money, how to shop efficiently, how to find gluten free ingredients, and even how to buy exotic gluten free foods. This is a helpful book that covers:|
Price: $27.00 FREE!
|E-Book #3: “Gluten Free Cooking Secrets” – Our very own.The book is in no hurry to rush to recipes. Instead, together we meander through the kitchen, the grocery store and finally to the stove. Taking it one step at a time makes the transition smoother and virtually painless.The book explains how to make your kitchen gluten free, including the pantry, and how to fill the pantry with gluten free ingredients.|
Price: $14.99 FREE!
|Special Report: “The Gluten Free Survival Guide To The Holidays” – You’ll be happy to have this one by your side… In it you’ll find:|
Price: 14.99 FREE!
Included With The Bonuses Listed Above:
30 Days FREE membership in the Gluten Free Club (Value: $17.95)
What is the club? Well, the fastest way to explain it is that it’s our online community of gluten intolerant friends sharing recipes, information and advice. Some members have been around for years… since before we started up this newer version of the site in Oct 2007.
But, that description hardly does it justice… so, what I’ve decided to do is to include a free 30 day membership for you with this purchase.
You are NOT obligated to continue. If you don’t want it, that’s totally fine, just send me an email and we will remove you. If you do like it, do nothing and your credit card will be automatically billed.
That’s a Total of 4 e-books, 1 Special
Report, & 1 Month Free Membership!
Separately purchased, this would cost you $132.17. But, you can get it all for only $9.97.
That’s right – everything listed above for only $9.97 US, Yup, less than TEN BUCKS!
That works out to an amazing 92% OFF the regular prices.
BUT… don’t delay, this special pricing will be over on midnight April 20th.
P.S. Of course, your membership is completely guaranteed:
Sorry, this offer is closed.