[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-04-01 06:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
On April 1 The Gluten Free Club Will Be…
To All New Memberships
Our members are top priority here at the Gluten Free Club. And keeping them happy is more important than gaining new members. So, as of April 1, 2010, we are closing our doors to new memberships and focusing exclusively on the existing members. We’re updating the site and so we will not be able to take on new members. We don’t know when the site will re-open. I’m sorry, but so as not to disappoint our new-comers, I’d like to sweeten the membership until the site closes on Thursday.
Here’s What You Normally Get When You Join The Club:
- 607+ Recipes – Sometimes you need a change from the blah! These recipes spice up your life and give you something for your mouth to water over again.
- Articles – Learn more about gluten free than you thought there was to know… Keep up your learning as new articles come out every week.
- Forums – Got a question? Ask it here. Get involved, help someone else out (it feels great, believe me). There’s a community of people that you can get to know.
- Books (if you’re among the first 200 people). These books would are alone worth the price of the club!
- Gluten Free Restaurant Lists – Everyone asks… “isn’t there a list of restaurants that have gluten free menus?” Yes, there is, and it’s inside the club.
- Audio Interviews – Listen “live” as our interviewees discuss gluten free living, and battle with the real questions that we’ve asked them
- Video – learn more, faster with our video tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions – There’s always those questions that rise to the top – here are the answers, quick and dirty. Browsing through here may also remind you of something you forgot to ask!
- Member Stories (Inspirational to say the least). Tell your story here. We’d love to hear it. It’s amazing how much you learn from others this way. Sometimes it reminds you of something you’d forgotten about too!
Here Is What You’ll Also Get If You Join Before We Close On Thursday April 1, 2010:
* 5 New Member Bonuses *
|A Beginner’s Guide To Living Gluten Free (e-book) Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
[/unordered_list] Price: $37.77 FREE!
|Gluten Free Shopping (ebook) Discover how to read labels, how to save money, how to shop efficiently, how to find gluten free ingredients, and even how to buy exotic gluten free foods. This is a helpful book that covers:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
[/unordered_list] Price: $27.00 FREE!
|Gluten Free Cooking Secrets (e-book)The book is in no hurry to rush to recipes. Instead, together we meander through the kitchen, the grocery store and finally to the stove. Taking it one step at a time makes the transition smoother and virtually painless.Gluten free cooking doesn’t have to taste like sawdust! Put a few of my tips and tricks into practice and your family will be fighting over the leftovers! Also included is:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
[/unordered_list] Price: $14.99 FREE!
|The Gluten Free Survival Guide To The Holidays (e-book) You’ll be happy to have this one by your side… In it you’ll find:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
[/unordered_list] Price: 14.99 FREE!
|Top 25 Gluten Free Beers (e-book) It’s strange, but gluten free beer is difficult to find and so we’ve created a special 18 page downloadable report for you.It not only tells you what the top 25 beers are, but also evaluates them for taste, tells you how to get them, and what exactly their gluten content is (because gluten free sometimes has a little bit in it).Price: $14.99 FREE!|
And, there’s one more thing…
I’m also going to waive the set up fees too! So, instead of paying the $12 set up fee, you’re going to get it all today for only $17.95!
That’s A Total Of $109.74 Value For Only $17.95 If You Order Today
Don’t Forget The Doors Are…
On April 1, 2010 — So Act Now…
|YES! Angie, I want to get in the club before it closes for the discounted price of only $17.95[unordered_list style=”tick”]
[/unordered_list] $109.74 Only $17.95 (USD)
Warmly, Angie P.S. My guarantee is solid… have a look:
Sorry, this offer is closed.