[i4w_showbefore date=’2014-12-21 06:00:00′ dateformat=’F j, Y, g:i a T’]
ATTENTION: This Christmas Sale is the biggest EVER! Discover what’s under the tree for you…
Santa’s Bag Has Been Turned Inside Out
And Upside Down!
Santa’s emptied his entire bag under your Christmas tree!
This Christmas there’s no holding back, absolutely every possible gift we could give you is all under the tree… for you to see!
This Is Our Biggest Sale Ever!
We’ve been busy for weeks dreaming of ways to make this your best Christmas ever. Each present hand selected to meet your specific gluten free needs all just ready and waiting for you to unwrap…
Let’s peel back just enough of the wrapping paper to show you the colossal bag of gifts that all have your name on them:
|A Beginner’s Guide To Living Gluten Free (e-book)
Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- How do I find out if I am gluten intolerant?
- How to find a doctor who knows what they’re talking about
- Surviving gluten reactions (and learning how best to prevent them!)
- Discover what’s in your pantry that’s making you sick (and how to restock it once and for all)
- Taking control of the roller coaster of emotions that you will encounter
- Substitution secrets every gluten intolerant person should know
Price: $17.00 FREE!
|Gluten Free Shopping (ebook)
Discover how to read labels, how to save money, how to shop efficiently, how to find gluten free ingredients, and even how to buy exotic gluten free foods. This is a helpful book that covers:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Where to find gluten free ingredients that don’t cost “an arm and a leg” (you may be unknowingly giving away hundreds of dollars to your local grocery store!)
- The simple, quick and safe tricks to shopping in a hurry
- Cruising the grocery store: what you need to know before you get there
- Why your neighborhood grocer can know more than the big stores
- How to menu plan, the easy way!
Price: $27.00 FREE!
|Gluten Free Cooking Secrets (e-book)The book is in no hurry to rush to recipes. Instead, together we meander through the kitchen, the grocery store and finally to the stove. Taking it one step at a time makes the transition smoother and virtually painless.Gluten free cooking doesn’t have to taste like sawdust! Put a few of my tips and tricks into practice and your family will be fighting over the leftovers! Also included is:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 30 time tested favorite recipes
- Strategic shopping secrets I use at the grocery store, health food store and online shopping
- Gluten free do’s and don’ts
- Shedding light on weight gain and loss.
Price: $19.97 FREE!
|The Gluten Free Survival Guide To The Holidays (e-book)
You’ll be happy to have this one by your side… In it you’ll find:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- The secret to preparing a gluten free feast that almost everyone overlooks
- Whether or not you should eat…Turkey! Read the shocking confessions of how our feathered friend, the turkey, gets glutenized
- How to survive (and thrive) at holiday get-togethers with family, friends or at work
- Discover gluten free sleuthing tactics: Suspect foods you should never take your eyes off at a party and most importantly, why!
- Strategies for avoiding eating, Eating, and more EATING!…Find out how to become an overcomer in the overwhelming “Battle of the holiday bulge“
- What foods to be suspect of, and (most importantly), why
Price: 14.99 FREE!
|The Gluten Free Answer Book (e-book)I’ve been asked all of the gluten free questions you can think of… and answered them too! I’ve been running this website for over 8 years now and I’ve answered email after email and written article after article.And now, in my “Gluten Free Answer Book” all of these questions are answered in an enjoyable, relaxed fashion. In it I delve into more than 101 questions every Celiac and Gluten Intolerant Person has.It’s well organized and easy to read. It’s not technical, but written in plain English. Each section leads you through, drawing you forward. Every answer pulls you into the next question.
It’s also jam-packed with hints, tips and ideas that I haven’t been able to add into other writing because they just didn’t seem to fit. Have you just learned you’re gluten intolerant? No problem… This guide covers it all.
Price: $37.00 FREE!
|Top 25 Gluten Free Beers (e-book)
It’s strange, but gluten free beer is difficult to find and so we’ve created a special 18 page downloadable report for you.It not only tells you what the top 25 beers are, but also evaluates them for taste, tells you how to get them, and what exactly their gluten content is (because gluten free sometimes has a little bit in it).Price: $7.00 FREE!
|Gluten Free Diagnosis (e-book)
This e-book takes you from the moment of your diagnosis and leads you step by step through the most difficult days ahead of you. You will smoothly transition to this new lifestyle because I let you in on what lies ahead and that can be half the battle.Here’s just a brief glimpse of what you will discover:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Smoothly transition through the first 30 days
- How to make it through the roller coaster ride of emotions: loneliness, anger, depression & loss of control
- Myths and truths about Gluten Intolerance and where to find the answers to your questions.
- Find out the right questions to ask your Doctor
- Tips on finding a Doctor that knows how to help you
- How to enjoy eating at parties and social functions
- Emergency remedies for accidental gluten intake
- How to avoid being tempted to eat the wrong foods
Price: 27.00 FREE!
|101 Top Gluten Free Club Recipes (e-book)
Just imagine… 101 Treasured Gluten Free Recipes that have risen to the top and are now in our Gluten Free Club’s recipe hall of fame. Just like your tattered and torn favorite recipes cards…Be warned: you may have to reprint this book again and again just from constant use! Inside you will find:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 10 Minute Recipes that are lightening fast with a dynamite taste!
- Appetizers so incredibly delicious you may very well make a meal out of them!
- Breads that make your mouth water and guaranteed you won’t be using them as doorstops!
- Breakfasts that are worth getting out of bed for!
- Desserts that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
- Flour Mixes that set the foundation for all your colossal baking creations!
- Meat Recipes so savory you’d swear your taste buds were dancing!
- Pizza and Pasta creations that bring the passion of Italy into your kitchen!
- Side Dishes so tasty even liver and onions would taste good next to them!
- Soups that are hearty enough to warm your soul!
Price: 19.95 FREE!
|30 Days FREE Membership In The Gluten Free Club (Value $17.95)
What is the club? Well, the fastest way to explain it is you have the key that opens the door to all this…[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 607+ Recipes – Sometimes you need a change from the blah! These recipes spice up your life and give you something for your mouth to water over again.
- Articles – Learn more about gluten free than you thought there was to know.
- Forums – Got a question? Ask it here. Get involved, help someone else out (it feels great, believe me).
- Gluten Free Restaurant Lists
- Audio Interviews – Listen “live” as our interviewees discuss gluten free living, and battle with the real questions that we’ve asked them.
- Video – learn more, faster with our video tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions – There’s always those questions that rise to the top – here are the answers.
- Member Stories – truly inspirational! You can even share your story as well.
You are NOT obligated to continue. If you don’t want it, that’s totally fine, just send me an email and we will remove you. If you do like it, do nothing and your credit card will be automatically billed.
Price: 17.95 FREE!
That’s A Grand Festive Total Of:
9 Life Changing Gifts
All Bundled Up Under One Christmas Tree
This isn’t a regular sale, it’s a landmark Christmas event that happens only once a year. I am giving away absolutely all of my life’s work to you at a price that almost everyone can afford. I want this to be your best Christmas ever.
The real heart of the matter is I created this website to help make your journey on the gluten free road of life as smooth as possible. When I first discovered I was gluten intolerant, the road I travelled, to put it mildly was “torturous”. I was astonished to discover that a little information can not only go a long way but also make life worth living again.
I’ve invested my time, my money, my very life into this club. It wasn’t just given to me, I had to work for it and looking back now, it’s worth every penny.
My reward is not a glorious income (honestly, you can’t get rich doing what I do) but the real reward is the thousands of emails I have received telling me how one of my books or being a club online member has literally changed a person’s life.
All this life changing information is now all in one place, all ready and waiting for you to unwrap under our Gluten Free Club’s Christmas Tree.
Here’s Santa’s Bag Of Gifts All Laid Out For You…
|1. Beginners Guide
|2. Gluten Free Shopping Guide
|3. Cooking Secrets
|4. Survival Guide To The Holidays
|5. Answer Book
|6. Top 25 Gluten Free Beers
|7. Gluten Free Diagnosis
|8. 101 Top Gluten Free Recipes
|9. 30 Day Free Club Membership
|My Christmas gift to you…..
|You pay only………………………..
That’s a Total of 8 e-Books & 1 Month Free
Membership all for $9.77!
That works out to an amazing 95% Off the regular price!
Don’t delay! Sale ends December 20th.
|YES! Angie, I want to receive Santa’s entire bag of gifts for only $9.77 USD. I understand all 8 of these books I can instantly download:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- The Beginner’s Guide to Living Gluten Free
- The Gluten Free Shopping Guide
- Gluten Free Cooking Secrets
- The Survival Guide To The Holidays
- The Gluten Free Answer Book
- The Top 25 Gluten Free Beers Special Report
- Gluten Free Diagnosis
- 101 Top Gluten Free Club Recipes
I understand I will be able to read all of them immediately because they’re downloads and there are NO shipping costs
I understand I will get a FREE 30 day trial membership to the Gluten Free Club and that I can cancel at any time (normally $17.95/month)
Also, I understand that there is a full 30 day money back guarantee – if I don’t like anything I can get a full refund
$187.86 Only $9.77 (USD) [95% OFF]
P.S. Of course, your membership is completely guaranteed
Recent comments from the Gluten Free Club:
Thanks, I have changed my diet and enjoy your suggestions and recipes. I feel healthier and happy I joined your club. Sincerely, Irene
Thank you for the continued great recipes! I am adjusting better to being gluten free! I appreciate your help! – Mary Ann
Enjoy your gluten free recipes. I have tried a lot of them, always looking for something different. – Frances
Absolutely fantastic. I also tried fried onions instead of the cheese and it was delicious. – Judith
I’ve been looking for a good GF Peanut Sauce recipe. Thanks! – Vanda
Thank you so much for all the yummy recipes, it made my cooking a lot easier – Le
Thank you for such simple recipes. I’m new at eating gluten, dairy and egg free and get discouraged on reading all the things I CAN’T eat. These recipes are such a big help. Am going to the store to get what I need to make this. Thanks again. – Susan
Finally an easy peasy pizza crust! gonna try this one!!!!!! – Peggy
Thank-you so much for the wonderful recipes! – Christa
I tried several of your recipes, love them. I will try this salad this weekend – Diana
Trying this tonight with shrimp and veggies over rice noodles. All your recipes are winners. Thank you. – Liz
Thanks for all the recipes they have been just wonderful, and this onion soup mix looks great too – Diane
Thanks so much for this. It’s great and opens up a whole array of recipes that I’ve been unable to make. My diet is less boring now. – Lisa
There is lots of information here thank you – Joyce
I had an itchy scalp and face that became so itchy that I would scratch it open in my sleep which only aggravated it and made it worse. The dermatologist gave me a foam to apply which helped the itching,but with all the chemicals in it,I knew it wasn’t something I wanted to use continually. I noticed relief almost immediately after I started the diet. As a bonus, I lost a pound a week and my arthritis,which had bothered me for 20 some years, improved dramatically! I love to enjoy good foods, so this hasn’t been easy, but the relief is so wonderful that I can stick with it. I can’t wait to try some of your recipes! – Gale
It certainly did not disappoint! It was absolutely delicious! I prefer to use real pumpkin instead of canned and 3 tsp of pumpkin spice (easier) instead of the individual spices. My family raved about it. Thank you! – Tamara
Thank you…that was exactly what I needed for a Fall coffee party. – Barb
Don’t Miss Out!
Our Christmas Sale is Our Biggest Ever: A Huge 95% OFF
Sorry, this offer is closed.