Welcome! We’d like to show you a few things here to help you get the most out of the website.
Now you’ll get the most out of the site.
Key suggestions for getting the most out of the site:
- When in doubt, Search! Use the search box in the upper left corner of the site (also at the bottom right of the page). You can search for recipes by ingredient, name, even method! Just throw something in there and see what comes up. You can search by problems, questions, or simply ideas… throw them in there!
- My Account. You’ll access everything to do with your account from the My Account page. You can find:
- How to change your password
- How to update your credit card
- How to Add or Remove Favorites
- Access all your downloads
- View your invoices
- Comment! You can comment (when logged in) on all of the posts – recipes, articles, news, etc.
- Your comments are valuable. If you change an ingredient, or modify a recipe, please comment on the recipe and let us know what you’ve done. Someone else might like to make the same change you did but is not sure if it will turn out.
- We read all the comments! So if you have questions about any post, add them there and then they’ll be answered in context. Read the comment policy here. (please don’t put personal information, like passwords, in comments since everyone else reads those too)
- The comments are really our forum, the place to discuss each recipe, article or news item.
Overall, have fun! Join in! And we’ll do our best to help each other out.
Why don’t you scroll down and add a comment now? Say “Hi!” It’s easy and pain free, I promise 🙂