The Gluten Free Family
Whether or not your whole family decides to eat gluten free there are so many things to consider that most people don’t know where to even start… and that’s why I wrote my newest book called “The Gluten Free Family”.
Here’s a brief snapshot of some of the life changing information you will discover that will empower you to meet those challenges head on with tons more confidence than if you marched forward on your own:
- Insight into how to prepare for and overcome the diverse challenges that changing to a gluten free diet will have on babies, children, teens, Adults and Grandparents.
- How to shield your children from accidental gluten intake at school
- Some key advantages on why you may want to convince the entire family to eat gluten free
- How to reign in those hunger pains and the best snacks that will help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Discover how gluten is the culprit behind your weight gain and loss and what to do about it
- And much more…
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.