Do You Have A “Two Diet” Household?
“Having Troubles With The Gluten Free
Transition Because Of Your Family?”
If you’re ready to start living a healthy gluten free lifestyle, this may be the most important web page you read all week.
Whether or not your whole family decides to eat gluten free there are so many things to consider that most people don’t know where to even start… and that’s why I wrote my newest book called “The Gluten Free Family”.
It covers all the basic essentials you’ll need in order to help your family transition to your new gluten free life. It’s so packed full of practical ideas and insights that your family will thank you for reading this book!
Here’s a brief snapshot of some of the life changing information you will discover that will empower you to meet those challenges head on with tons more confidence than if you marched forward on your own:
- Insight into how to prepare for and overcome the diverse challenges that changing to a gluten free diet will have on babies, children, teens, Adults and Grandparents.
- How to shield your children from accidental gluten intake at school
- Some key advantages on why you may want to convince the entire family to eat gluten free
- How to reign in those hunger pains and the best snacks that will help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Discover how gluten is the culprit behind your weight gain and loss and what to do about it
- What you must never leave home without when dining at a gluten filled restaurant
- The secrets to eating gluten free at family gatherings
- Find out what your Gluten Free Teenager worries about that they don’t tell you and what you can do to ease their struggles.
- How meal planning and shopping lists can save you hundreds of dollars
- Find out how to make lunches that your kids will actually eat
- How to sit back, enjoy the ride and travel gluten free without the fear of getting “glutenized”
- Where to find gluten free ingredients that don’t cost “an arm and a leg”
- Recipes ideas that will make you wonder why you didn’t start eating gluten free sooner!
- How to eat at a restaurant and not get sick – tips every gluten intolerant person needs to be armed with before going out to eat.
- Do I have to give up alcohol? You’ll be happy to know that if you enjoy the occasional social drink you don’t need to become a teetotaler. Discover what alcoholic drinks are safe and which ones to avoid.
- How to keep your family eating gluten free in the midst of the many gluten infested holiday seasons.
- And much more…
Remove the stress of the “Two Diet Family” and get your copy today:
$9.97 USD, Now FREE! (Instant Download)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.