“Do You Have More Questions Than Answers
When It Comes To Gluten Free Living?”
When I first learned I was gluten intolerant, I was shocked… then depressed… then angry.
When the dust settled I began learning what I needed to do to make the most of my life.
Shortly after, I started this website to share what I was learning with other people who found themselves in the same situation I did.
And now, years later (who would have thought!) I’ve answered email after email and written article after article.
I’ve compiled a list of questions that have been asked many many times.
Answering these questions has developed into a full fledged book:
“The Gluten Free Answer Book”
In it I delve into more than 101 questions every Celiac and Gluten Intolerant Person has.
- Are measurements different for gluten free ingredients?
- Are there ways to improve the texture of gluten free baking?
- What is xanthan gum?
- How do I transition to a gluten free kitchen?
- How long does it take to heal from gluten damage?
- Where can I get all the gluten free ingredients that I need without spending a fortune?
- How can I help my teenager with gluten intolerance?
- What happens if I cheat?
- How do I deal with depression?
- What are the common gluten free myths I should know about?
- What about traveling safely?
- How do I prepare for eating at a restaurant?
And many more… BUT,
It’s NOT just a list of
Questions and Answers
I honestly think that this is my best work to date.
It’s well organized and easy to read. It’s not technical, but written in plain English.
Each section leads you through, drawing you forward. Every answer pulls you into the next question.
It’s also jam-packed with hints, tips and ideas that I haven’t been able to add into other writing because they just didn’t seem to fit.
Get it today and have all your questions answered!
$37.00 USD, Now FREE! (Instant Download)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.