Meyer lemons are a cross between a lemon and mandarin orange – such a deliciously unique flavor! And when combined with these tropical fruits and veggies, this salad is an amazing blend of flavors.
|Peppers, Papaya & Avocado Salad with Meyer Lemon Dressing|| |
- 4 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 2 roasted red peppers (from jar or prepared yourself), thinly sliced
- ½ papaya, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Garnish with goat or feta cheese if desired
- 2 Meyer lemons, juiced & zested
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp GF mayonnaise
- ¼-1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except the oil and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking constantly, until you get the consistency you want. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad ingredients into 4 bowls, then drizzle with dressing.