Sink your fork into this light and fluffy peanut and chocolate dessert.
|Peanut Butter Pie|| |
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 oz GF cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip, allow to soften in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- For the crust, mix and press into pie plate. Bake at 375°F for 13 minutes. Cool.
- For the filling, using a mixer combine all ingredients except Cool Whip, and mix until smooth. Then fold in Cool Whip. Spread over crust and refrigerate until ready to eat.