This light crunchy coating is tastes super on both pork or chicken.
|Oven-Fried Pork or Chicken|| |
- 4 cups GF corn flakes, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 4 center cut loin pork chops or 4 chicken breasts
- Place cereal in a shallow dish.
- Beat the egg in a bowl with the water, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Rinse the pork chops and pat dry. Dip the pork chops in the egg and then coat with cereal crumbs.
- Arrange the pork chops in a greased baking dish that is large enough to hold them all in a single layer, then bake uncovered at 350F for 60 minutes or until tender and cooked through all the way.