No alcohol needed in this refreshing drink (although I won’t hold it against you if you add a splash!).
Fresh pineapple chunks and lime juice are blended together to create the best tasting Margarita Mocktail.
So bring out the blender and fill your ice cube trays, its Margarita Monday!
- Pineapple and lime are blended together to create the perfect tasting margarita.
- 4 cups pineapple chunks 1 pineapple, cored
- ½ cup lime juice
- 4-6 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 ½ cups water
- Purée half the pineapple, the lime juice and ½ cup of the water into a blender until smooth. Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher (discard pulp in sieve). Repeat with the remaining pineapple and water.
- Stir in syrup, and stir well. Adjust sweetness to taste. Pour into glasses over ice.
- If desired you can add ½ cup of tequila to make the perfect margarita.