Congratulations, we will be sending you an invite to the Facebook group as soon as possible (within 24 hours, usually)!
Please watch for an email like this in your inbox:
“Angie Halten invited you to the Facebook Group “Gluten Free Club” (or something like that!)
It may be another one of our team members, but it’ll say something similar to that.
- Now, one our our Facebook Group Administrators will send you an invitation email to join. This can take up to 24 hours, so please be patient.
- Next, you need to follow the instructions in the Facebook invitation email.
- Once you do that, an Administrator will approve you and you’ll be all set.
- How long does it take to join the group? Usually no more than a day or two. It’s a manual process, so an Administrator has to invite you, then you have to accept the invitation, and then another Administrator needs to approve your joining. (whew!)
- Why can’t I join through Facebook? Because it’s what Facebook calls a “Secret Group” you can’t find it without an invitation. This is Facebook’s best privacy, and so it’s just not available for anyone out there.
- Is there an extra charge to join the Facebook Group? No, it’s included as part of the Gluten Free Club Premium Membership!