A crunchy no-bake lemon bar, glazed with a sweet-tart icing.
Glazed Lemon Bars
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 cup GF cornflakes crushed (or GF rice cookies)
- 1/2 cup desiccated finely ground coconut
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine melted
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all bar ingredients, and mix well. Then press into a lightly greased 9x9 pan.
- For the icing, combine all ingredients and mix well. Very slowly add a little hot water until the icing is soft enough to spread. Then spread over the bar layer and refrigerate for a few hours. Cut into finger size bars.