This is the easiest Mac ‘n Cheese to put together. You don’t even need to mix it!
Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 cups GF macaroni uncooked
- 4 cups milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herbs
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese cut into small cubes
- In a 3 quart casserole dish layer the ingredients above in the order that they are listed and don't stir.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from oven and gently stir to combine.