This is the easiest Mac ‘n Cheese to put together. You don’t even need to mix it!
|Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
This is the easiest Mac 'n Cheese to put together. You don't even need to mix it!
- 2 cups GF macaroni, uncooked
- 4 cups milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning, or your favorite dried herbs
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- In a 3 quart casserole dish layer the ingredients above in the order that they are listed and don't stir.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from oven and gently stir to combine.