Eating foods in a way you’ve never thought of before (and loving it!) is always an unexpected surprise.
That’s exactly what this salsa recipe is all about. Instead of tomatoes, cranberries are used to create this mouth-watering dish.
Used as a dip with corn chips, or as a condiment for your next turkey dinner, this salsa will definitely be an expected and delicious surprise!
|Cranberry Salsa|| |
- 300g fresh or frozen cranberries (no need to thaw)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- ½ red pepper, cut in large chunks
- ½ red onion, cut in large chunks
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup apple juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp lime zest
- To a food processor add, cranberries, apple, red pepper and onion. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer to bowl, and stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.