Filled with fresh veggies and herbs, this is a tasty side dish.
|Chicken & Rice Sauté|| |
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 pounds ground chicken or pork
- 3 cups GF chicken stock
- 6 cups cooked rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion, green pepper, celery, parsley and garlic with oil. Once soft, add in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
- Add in the chicken stock, rice and salt and pepper, mix well.
- Transfer this mixture into a casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.