Loaded with bananas and chopped nuts for all those monkeys out there.
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs separated
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- Mix together rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add in the water, oil, honey, egg yolks, bananas, nuts and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Then fold beaten egg whites into batter.
- Make each fritter with about 2 tablespoons of batter, and spoon into a lightly greased hot griddle, flipping only once.
- Serve with maple syrup if you like.