A large loaf, great for the bread machine
|Bread Machine Almond Bread|| |
- 2½ cups + 2 Tbsp French Bread & Pizza Mix
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1½ tsp xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pectin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1¾ cups warm water
- 5 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients, except yeast.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate container.
- Add dry, liquid, and yeast in order recommended for your bread machine.
- Set to short cycle bread (only one rise).
[hr]FAQ: Learn some breadmaker tips and tricks to baking the perfect loaf of bread!