Many people with Celiac disease and gluten intolerance have muscle weakness due to lack of absorption and therefore low levels of potassium and magnesium.
Low potassium levels then lead to severe muscle weakness, muscle cramps, and numbness or tingling sensations in the arms and legs.
Do you feel like you should be stronger? Do you suffer from muscle weakness or tiredness? Is it hard to move your arms or legs? Do they tingle or get numb? Do you suffer from depression, or delirium?
The normal cure for feeling weak is to exercise BUT… when you have low potassium this will sometimes be a bad idea because you can lose MORE potassium when you sweat.
Now that you are eating gluten free and your digestive system is healing up you’d like to get the natural strength that your body should have as quickly as possible.
Here are some things you can do get your strength back.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are high in potassium like: avocados, bananas, cantaloupe, raisins, salmon, tuna, milk, oranges and baked potatoes. Foods that are over cooked or canned will have less potassium.
- Drink lots of water. This helps your kidneys to regulate your electrolyte levels and keep your potassium level balanced.
- Take potassium supplements. Usually 20 to 80 mEq/day is needed to raise the blood potassium level of those who are potassium-deficient.
- Exercise. BUT… Like I said above sweating while you still have low potassium is a bad idea. You either want to help bring up your potassium then exercise or do very short resistance type training to stimulate your muscles without over working your system. Think of this as 1 or 2 rep weight lifting. Just warm up a little bit do a lift then stop.
- Speed up your body’s own healing by naturally increasing your HGH. HGH is the hormone that is basically responsible for telling your body to heal itself.
There have been a number of ways that doctors have tried in the past to elevate HGH, but none of them have been as effective as Trans-D Tropin. Trans-D is the best known method for increasing HGH.
Here is what 68 year old Jim Faulkner of Charlotte, North Carolina experienced with Trans-D.
‘My energy has increased to 4 on a scale of 1 to 5. I use the treadmill four or five days a week for forty minutes. Since starting on Trans-D Tropin® I have progressed from a 15-minute mile to a 9-minute mile. Next week I will participate in a four-mile race. My goal is to run four nine-minute miles. I have also noticed a distinct increase in my muscle strength and stamina. I have also noticed improved power of concentration and sense of well-being. My memory and mental clarity has greatly improved as well.”
He also reported:
- Noticeable new hair growth.
- Old arthritis pain now greatly reduced.
- Night urination formally 3 to 4 times a night is now reduced to just one time.
- Skin: texture, thickness, and elasticity has improved noticeably.
- Noticeable reduction in facial wrinkling and others are mentioning that the patient now looks much younger than his 68 years.