Even I was impressed at how easy this was to make. I didn't think it would turn out as smooth and creamy as the ones you can buy in the store (for a fortune!), but it did!
You do need a food processor to make the almond butter, but other than almonds that's all you need!
Check out the recipe and see how easy it is to make this nutty spread.
|Almond Butter|| |
- 2 cups whole raw almonds, toasted
- 1 tsp salt
- Toast almonds in a dry pan over med-high heat until skins start to turn brown, about 6 minutes (shake pan often).
- Using a food processor, add all ingredients and process on the highest setting until mixture turns creamy.
- Scrap down sides as needed, should take 5-8 minutes to turn nuts into a smooth mixture.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.